*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM, PREPAYMENT IS REQUIRED*
brent® ie/ie-r Wheel Features:
- Handles 75 lbs. continuously
- Recycled high density poly table top
- Extended height legs adjust for tabletop/storage/portability -- Legs extend from 20" - 25" as a floor model or the extensions can be removed to convert to a 13" tabletop model.
- Legs are now standard diameter brent legs that fit all Brent wheel attachments -- also powder coated for improved scratch and corrosion resistance. See "Wheel Accessories and Equipment".
- Electronic speed control with optional reversing switch -- features a neutral "safety" position to assure smooth transitions when changing direction. Neutral position allows the wheel head to spin freely in both directions to be used as a banding/decorating wheel.
Additional brent® ie/ie-r features:
- All-steel construction of frame and legs -- for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Permanent magnet 1/4 hp, 6 amp DC Motor -- provides dependable variable speed control
- 12" cast aluminum wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- Self-tensioning 4-groove poly-v drive belt -- keeps the belt tight for maximum performance
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal -- deliverrs smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm and has a 9 foot cord for floor or tabletop use
- FREE Splash Pan
TEN YEAR WARRANTY on any Brent wheel