This cart is now stronger and more versatile. It features top/bottom frame supports that bolt into place. Heavy-duty, totally locking casters eliminate swivel and turning of wheels. Nine shelf supports offer greater stacking possibilities. The ware cart is shipped ready to assemble.
Shelves are not included and must be ordered separately.
Shipping weight: 95 lbs.
A strong, sturdy ware cart which provides plenty of storage.
The Strongest, Most Versatile Ware Cart You Can Buy
Designed to provide storage for ware in process, drying, cooling after firing, or moving pieces, the brent® Ware Cart EX includes these features:
• Top/bottom frame supports that bolt into place
• Frame is powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
• Heavy duty, totally locking casters eliminate swivel and turning of wheels
• Easy assembly -- one person can assemble alone
• 9 shelf supports instead of the previous 8 for greater stacking versatility
Constructed from 1" heavy wall pipe and welded shelf supports, it is 72 3/4" high, 35" wide and 24" deep. The four 4" diameter rubber swivel casters roll easily when cart is loaded and can be firmly locked in place when needed. Ware cart is shipped unassembled in one carton. Comes with a set of 12" x 32", 1/2" thick exterior plywood shelves is also available and is shipped in a separate carton.