Plasters are sold in full-bag sizes only. Please enter quantities in multiples of 50. (Example one bag = 50, two bags = 100)
- Hard and strong with high water absorption resistance.
- Works well in plaster and most flexible moulding compounds.
- Used in high-quality art novelty and statuary castings.
- Extremely fine detail duplication.
- Low viscosity slurry for filling multiple molds at one time.
Use potable water at temperatures between 70 and 100 °F (21 and 38 °C). Since variations in slurry (Hydrostone Gypsum Cement and water mixture) temperature produce variations in setting time, it is important to keep both Hydrostone Gypsum Cement and water in a stable temperature environment prior to use. The higher the temperature of the slurry the shorter the set time.
One of the hardest and strongest of all gypsum cements, Hydrostone is recommended for producing high-quality novelty and statuary castings requiring extremely hard surfaces. This product is self-leveling when poured and not suitable for hollow cast applications. Hydrostone must be mechanically mixed for best results.