APT-II Enhancer is an acrylic emulsion additive that is food safe and non-toxic. It cleans up with water and has an indefinite shelf life. Usage techniques and firing methods are not altered. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
APT-II Enhancer will thicken all brands of slip and clay bodies, enabling the ceramist to attach, mend and create surface decorations. This process can be performed on greenware and bisque.
APT-II PORCELAIN / STONEWARE ENHANCER CREATES A BETTER SLIP MENDER:
- Bonding occurs immediately.
- Mended area dries to the same softness as the greenware.
- Mended area may be cleaned immediately.
- Mended area does not shrink and leave a stress crack.
- Colors and glazes adhere to mended area without showing a difference in color.
- Slip mixture will adhere to glaze fired surfaces.
Slip mixture will not produce odors or acid fumes in kiln.
See full instructions on how to use this product at the manufacturer's website: here.